Are you highly motivated and successful cybersecurity, networking and encryption software solutions sales professional? Do you have the skills to get clients to change and adopt innovative and disruptive micro-segmentation solutions? Ability to lead clients towards your solution? In addition, an understanding of Federal procurement processes and experience in successfully navigating a business through an agency procurement/contract shop? We are looking for professionals who have experience selling innovative software-defined networking security and encryption solutions to the government in the Defense and/or Civilian sectors. Individuals who have proven past performance selling directly to agencies, ability to leverage partners and Value-Added Resellers (VAR) and selling security software portfolio and analytics software start-up companies will thrive in this role. We are looking for professionals who understand how advanced technologies can provide our government increased mission cyber protection and resilience capabilities, cost savings and scalable virtualized software-defined security solutions. Having the breadth of networking topology, encryptions, security tools and software and the agency mandatory required certifications knowledge are basic essentials for this position. Security Subject Matter Experts (SMEs’) and Solution Architects with assist you in your efforts to help solutions sales in your assigned agencies.
- Over ten (10) years of direct sales (individual quota carrying position) and proven track record of closing $2M+ of Security solutions opportunities on a quarterly basis
- Thorough understanding of Security, Networking, Segmentation and Encryption industry, and trend
- Security & Encryption tools and solutions, Cloud Migration and Security considerations, Analytics & Mobile apps, etc.
- Experience with targeted agencies, their missions and priorities and building client relationships at CXO level
- Proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business within the targeted accounts
- Ability to articulate, discuss and present Security, Infrastructure of Future and Cloud transformation concepts and components with CXO level clients and Unisys communicating value propositions in a compelling fashion
- Experiences in aligning unique insights to customer priorities
- Understanding of the federal budget and procurement cycle
- Ability to paint the vision yet communicate the pros and cons of various options to a wide range of client hierarchy
- Minimum 5-10 years of sales experience with security, networking and converged infrastructure (Servers; Storage; Converged Infrastructure, Virtualization & Software)
- Minimum 5-7 years of selling in the Federal space (demonstrate a deep understanding of Contracts Vehicles, Funding Cycles and Agency decision making process)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience selling Integrated technology and software at the agency level and developing business cases
- Proven Success in generating New Business >$5M of SW sales for at least 3-5 years
- Experience/Knowledge of security, Cloud and infrastructure and tools
- Good knowledge of industry and competitive value propositions
- Good Presentation/Communication Skills
- Ability to understand complex business problems and identify business opportunities
- Ability to develop cost/benefit analysis as part of a Proposal
- Ability to articulate IP based solutions benefits to solve client’s challenges
- Client Facing Skills
- Experience developing and implementing Account/Call Plans
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and 10 years’ overall experience.